Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Mother's Day Gift Ideas


Hi!!
I know we are not that close to Mother's Day yet, but it's already almost Easter and it will be shortly after that! Sunday May 14th to be exact.
I was surfing around the internet and I found this quote:

Image result for mother quotes

To all the mamas out there....don't you agree?? :)) It's true that some days I have barely enough energy to do the work of one...but most of the days this is the reality! I don't know about you, but I don't remember ever seen my mom just sitting down doing nothing. It must be in our veins, stuff needs to be done! For the love of our husbands and children... and our sanity. ;)
So, I decided to make a list of things that our Moms {or yourself, if you are a mom} would love as a present for Mother's Day. These are things that I would be happy to receive...

{a click on the images will take you to its link}


FOR THE COOKING MOM:

          

FOR THE TEA LOVER:


FOR THE COFFEE MOM:



FOR THE CRAFTY MOM:



FOR THE GLAM MOM:



As I said, these are just ideas... I had fun looking for different gifts. In the end, Mom would be probably happy even with just a hug and "I love you". 


xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!