Saturday, April 6, 2013

Pink Spring

How about a little collection of PINk for Spring?? One of my favorite colors since I was little...


Look at this dreamy cake.. the tea-cup on top makes it enchanting..

..how I would love to sit at such a pretty table!!

Isn't this road gorgeous?? I wonder where it is.....
flowers, pink, road, spring blossoms

...SHOES!! I never have enough!!! Too bad I can't walk on high-heels anymore.. they kill my ugly and painful veins! :(

Lovely infinity Scarf from Etsy!
Pink Spring Infinity Scarf // Pink and Lime Green Scarf // Jersey Hand Dyed Shibori Scarf // Boho Beach Scarf

...Very original and pretty handmade ring...
Pink Spring Adjustable ring


I hope you are all having a great and pink week-end!!!!
Happy Spring!!

xoxo,

4 comments:

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!