Friday, March 22, 2013

A Sad little Post

It happened 3 weeks ago, something tragic that nobody would ever want to experience: the death of a young child. Matthew was only 9 years old when he was brutally killed. He was my daughter's classmate, he used to sit next to her. As soon as I heard the news my heart sank, then I felt bad for his family, his teacher and my daughter, who never ever before had to deal with such feelings. I watched closely her behaviour, to make sure she was ok.
Me and my husband decided to go to the funeral and take all our kids.. death and suffering are part of this life. We strongly believe that Matthew, innocent sweet child, is in the arms of our Heavenly Father and is now watching over his family.
It's just sad to see his desk empty now, everytime I go pick up my daughter. The good thing about it is that it reminds me how short life is, and when my time comes I hope I'm ready, standing up.

 
xoxo,
 

1 comment:

  1. That is just awful! God bless and keep that sweet little boy and his family.

    ReplyDelete

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!