Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Thinking Pink

Here I am!! Typing this post from my phone.. we'll see how it comes out.. :)
I recently noticed that in these last months I've been obsessed with a particular color. Does it happen to you? I just feel drawn to it, whatever thing it may be. The color is Bright Pink, I'm sure there's a specific name to it...
The other day I took my parents to shop at Ross and I fell in love with a pair of bright pink Converse All Star! My husband was a sweetie and he bought them for me.. Look how gorgeous they are!! And they were cheap (thank you Ross)!!
Typing on this small screen is becoming pretty hard.... it's time to go to bed, I wish you all Good Night and pink dreams!! ;)
XoXo



No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!