Sunday, September 30, 2012

A Great Blog, Great Shop & Great Girl ♥


Happy Sunday everybody!!
Do you recognize the girl in the picture? She's the awesome Kristine from the The Foley Fam's Blog. If you don't know her, you should click on her picture {above} and read her blog.. she's so funny and sweet that you will start following her for sure! ;)
I have been really lucky to be sponsoring her blog this past month. She has supported my blog and shop this whole month. I'm very happy to have had the occasion to "meet" her {via blogs}, she's on my reading list everyday.. {do you have a "reading list" of blogs that you love?}.
She also has a beautiful ETSY SHOP. She makes adorable hair-clips and head-bands... sooo sooo pretty!!! I have 2 of them and I promised her I would take pics and showed them to the world! Here they are... my girls wearing her clips:



and then....me!! :)


I hope you're enjoying this beautiful Sunday as I am!

Much love to all,


No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ ~Thank you for stopping by~ ♥ I love your comments!